- 1½ cups good vodka, such as Grey Goose
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (6 lemons)
- 6 tablespoons sugar syrup
- ¼ cup Italian Limoncello liqueur
- 1½ cups cold club soda, such as Pelligrino
- Ice cubes
- Sliced lemon, for serving
- Combine the vodka, lemon juice, sugar syrup, and Limoncello in a large pitcher. Just before serving, pour in the club soda and stir.
- Fill highball glasses with ice and pour the mixture over the ice.
- Garnish each drink with a slice of lemon and serve cold.
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 ounces tequila
- 2 ounces limoncello
- 2 ounces fresh lemon juice
- 2 ounces fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons agave, or another sweetener of choice
- Splash of sparkling water or club soda, optional
- Lemon slices for garnish
- In a plate, combine lemon zest with kosher salt. Run a lemon wedge around the rim of the glasses and dip them in lemon salt to coat.
- In a cocktail shaker, add ice, tequila, limoncello, lemon juice, lime juice and agave. Shake it up! Pour in two glasses with ice.
- Add a splash of sparkling water or club soda, if desired. Garnish with a lemon wedge. Enjoy!
- 2 oz limoncello
- 3 oz prosecco
- 1 oz club soda
- 1 cup ice
- 1 sprig mint (optional – for garnish)
- 3 slices lemon (optional – for garnish)
- Add ice to a glass of your choice.
- Add the limoncello, followed by the prosecco and club soda.
- Stir the ingredients.
- Add garnishes of mint and lemon, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
- 3 oz. limoncello
- 3 oz. good quality vodka
- 1 oz. fresh lemon juice
- 4 oz. ginger beer – I use Fever-Tree
- plenty of ice
- lemon slices – for garnish
- simple syrup – optional
- Fill glasses with plenty of ice. Garnish with lemon slices.
- Add the limoncello, vodka, fresh lemon juice, and ice to a cocktail shaker. Shake shake shake. Pour into glasses. Add Ginger Beer to the top of drinks and stir. Enjoy!
- 3 cups prosecco, chilled
- 1 cup limoncello liqueur, chilled
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 6 sprigs fresh mint
- In a large pitcher, whisk together prosecco and limoncello.
- Serve over raspberries, garnished with mint, if desired.